ETHICS AND CONSTITUTIONAL AFFAIRS;-
Functions of this committee are;
• Collaborate with the Pharmacy Council to develop or review the existing Code of Conduct
• Develop or revise By-Laws, Regulations and Guidelines related to the proper management of the Society
• Ensure that members abide to Constitution provisions
• Discuss and propose disciplinary actions to be taken against members contravening the Constitution, By-Laws,
Code of Conduct, Regulations and Guidelines.
• Critically assess matters affecting the pharmacy profession and propose to President, actions to be taken, e.g., legislations adversely affecting the pharmacy profession.
• Review the Society Constitution to meet the society needs
• Follow up on Society Registration Status and advise the president